[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapters and Parts

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 17:34:49 -0400

Hi listers,

The book I am scanning doesn't have a table of contents, so I will probably write the part numbers in with brackets. Thanks to all for your advice as I am just beginning to get into scanning/submitting books. And I am loving it.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>