[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter positions

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 23:57:38 -0700

Anyway, in Final Acts , my proof was returned to the checkout list
because I had put 3 asterisks before  and after the chapter title,
since there were 3 blank line after the page number before the title
and after the title before the body test started. I asked Madeleine
about it, thinking perhaps the rule about putting 3 asterisks where
rhere were 2 or more blank lines had be eliminated. She said "No';
she clarified by saying that where the chapter title appears at the
top of the page after the page number, asterisks are not needed, but
where, as in Final Acts and the books I'm doing now, there are blank
lines before or after the chapter title they should be put in.