[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter numbers and other tips.

  • From: "Jill O'Connell" <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 20:56:39 -0700

Numbers are now being preserved along with a line denoting the page break. For this reason it is very important that hopefully the scanner, and if not, the validator make sure that all print page numbers are present and in proper sequence. Especially in older books, the numbers are often garbled showing up as slashes, semicolons, etc, and sometimes not showing up at all.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paula and James Muysenberg" <outofsightlife@xxxxxxxxxxx>