[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter headings, am confused

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 15:44:41 -0800

Hi Jamie,

It has been my experience that chapter headings need protecting whenever there is no text above them. How is that for as concise as it gets??

Peace,
Mayrie

At 11:02 AM 12/29/2007, you wrote:
Thanks, Mayrie. I always add the page number if the page number is missing, especially on blank pages, because others have said that blank pages do not get retained if the page number is not added. That would make a person think the book is missing a page.

So I guess until someone finds a book which has page numbers at the top but the chapter headings got stripped, I will believe that chapter headings only need protected when the page number is at the bottom of the page.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - But I survived / Tadeusz Sobolewicz
<http://www.tkqlhce.com/email-1683725-10517606?sid=Email122507>Sign Language Products for Children including DVDs, Flash Cards, Books and More!