[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chapter Headings

  • From: "Susan" <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 22:20:18 -0600

Hi Grace,

Happy New Year and hope things are going well with you and your family.

In that case I put the page numbers for the chapters at the top of the page,
erase the page number at the bottom of the chapter pages and leave the other
numbers at the bottom of the page, as it is my understanding that the
Bookshare tool will move them to the top of the page anyway. I also put
blank lines surrounding the page number of the chapter. Good luck!

Susan