[bksvol-discuss] Re: Changingg browse settings

  • From: Linda Stover <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 15:03:32 -0600

Shannon,

When you click on browse and then on new books, there will be a number
of combo boxes on the page which comes up.  Since I'm using Jaws, I
simply press F until I find them.  The first one you'll come to is
date of addition.  If you hit enter on this one, you can change your
settings to within the last week, month, or three months.  Then, if
you tab over, you will enter one which says results per page.  In this
one, you can toggle between 25 50 or 100.  In order to effectively
find the new books, I would have to go through one week, one month,
and three months, trying each of these settings with 25, 50, and 100
results displayed.  The last time I checked (last night), I had to set
it to three months with fifty results displayed to see the latest
ones, but what setting you have to use changes each time.  Hope this
helps.
Courtney