[bksvol-discuss] Changing preferred number of results displayed when doing a search?

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:40:01 -0800

Hi Everyone,

I'm sure that I'm being a dope somehow, so, please, humour a dope. I'd really like to see the maximum number of results when searching for books on the Bookshare site. The default is ten results. Can someone, please, please, tell me how to see more results than that at one time? I thought the change might be made in preferences on the "My Account" page, but I don't see that option there. Thanks for any enlightenment anyone can give.

Peace,
Mayrie