[bksvol-discuss] Changing e-mail addresses & freelist

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:59:26 -0800 (PST)

Gisella,

When I did that I couldn't find any way to do it
myself. The first time, when we were still with
Topica, Jesse did it for me. The last time I didn't
want to bother anyone. Someone gave me instructions
but they didn't work. I was able to sign up for the
new e-mail address but  I couldn't unsubscribe (I do
know how to do that now) from the old. Then I decided
to keep the old one anyway (both are online---I was
changing because I like the features of Yahoo bettet
than Lycos). Idecided it's good to have both so I can
still get the list mail if one of the e-mail accounts
goes down for maintenance, or an attack, which is what
happened to yahoo once.

Cindy

 Gisela Vazquez <gvazquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> first, does my txt look like boxes?
>
> second, I'm in the process of changing from
> shellworld to bellsouth and am wondering if there is
> a way to smoothly change the list over to my new
> email sith out having to unsubscribe and
> resubscribe.
>
> Thanks
>

> Gisela Vazquez
>
> MSW
>
> "Progress comes from the intelligent use of
experience".

http://mail.yahoo.com