[bksvol-discuss] Re: Changing colors of a file

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 13:28:24 -0600

Adding in to this, I remember that for a while, in the 1960s, some publishers put out paperback fiction that had brown text on a faintly green background, claiming it was easier to read. I hated those, as I always felt they were actually harder to read. smile.

Also, some version of bibles (especially the King James versions) in the New Testament part, have regular text in black, and any words spoken by Jesus in red.

Judy s.

Jamie Yates, CPhT wrote:
Almost all books have black text on a white page but there are a few with colors. I've seen blue and now I've seen purple. Children's books frequently have color text, multiple colors even, but some adult books or young adult books, do, too.

--
Jamie in Michigan

Currently Reading: The Ivy Chronicles by Karen Quinn
Earn cash for answering trivia questions every 3 hours: http://instantcashsweepstakes.com/invitations/ref_link/49497

See everything I've read this year at: www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html <http://www.michiganrxtech.com/books.html>