[bksvol-discuss] Changing Procedures For The Wish List

  • From: "John Glass" <John.G@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:08:13 -0700

Hello,

We have decided to change how Bookshare.org subscribers can request books via
the wish list.  Since this is a community driven effort, we feel that it will
be more efficient to have book requests go directly to our discussion list.  We
will be implementing a form on the wish list page, which will send requests
directly to the discussion list.

Until this form is in place, you are welcome to select books for scanning from
the current wish list.  When you do, please be sure to click the "scan it!"
link.

Note that all wishes received here at Bookshare by the close of business today,
April 20, will be placed on the current wish list shortly.

Sincerely

John Glass
Customer Support Manager, Bookshare

Benetech