[bksvol-discuss] Re: Changing Misspelled words?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 11:04:21 -0500

I believe in keeping it for integrity, but, for stuff my scanner desiced to
misspell like "teal for real" and let me see, tny for my, I will definitely
be fixing those.

After all I can't see the print edition to check.

The Gump series by Winston Groom, was one such book where I fixed particular
things as they had to be scannos and left others as they were obviously
dialect.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council