[bksvol-discuss] Re: Chang tsu basic writings

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2004 14:46:34 -0400

These are hyphens followed by end of line breaks. I know about the hyphens in the middle of some Chinese words. These are not them.

At 01:32 PM 8/14/2004, you wrote:

Uh, Oh -- it's  Chinese. It may be that those hyphens
belong there. Some time ago I validated some Chinese
poetry for someone and there were a lot of hyphens.

I'll download the book if no one has and will see if I
can obtain it from the library. If I can, it will take
me a while to get to it, and if someone else wants to
do it they can. If I cna't obtain the book I'll
release it immediately -

Ooops -- I think you said earlier, E, that it might be
in braille, in which case I won't be able to download
it.

Cindy

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail