[bksvol-discuss] Chaim Potok

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 02:15:49 -0800 (PST)

Unfortunately, no; he died in 2002. I was about to
write to him to ask some questions--I can't remember
now what--and went to his site and found out he'd just
died. If only I'd written when I'd first thought about
it--though he might have been to ill to respond. He
died of brain cancer at the age of 73.

Cindy

> �
> On a side note, do you know if�the author�is
still
> alive?
> �
> Thanks!
> �
> Barbara
>
> --- On Wed, 1/14/09, Jill O'Connell
> <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> From: Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Just submitted The
> Chosen
> To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Date: Wednesday, January 14, 2009, 12:09 AM
>

>  _filtered #yiv2089606963 {margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in
> 1.25in;}
> #yiv2089606963 P.MsoNormal {
> FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times
> New Roman";}
> #yiv2089606963 LI.MsoNormal {
> FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times
> New Roman";}
> #yiv2089606963 DIV.MsoNormal {
> FONT-SIZE:12pt;MARGIN:0in 0in 0pt;FONT-FAMILY:"Times
> New Roman";}
> #yiv2089606963 A:link {
> COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
> #yiv2089606963 SPAN.MsoHyperlink {
> COLOR:blue;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
> #yiv2089606963 A:visited {
> COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
> #yiv2089606963 SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {
> COLOR:purple;TEXT-DECORATION:underline;}
> #yiv2089606963 SPAN.EmailStyle17 {
> COLOR:windowtext;FONT-FAMILY:Arial;}
> #yiv2089606963 DIV.Section1 {
> }
>

> I searched for this book on the proofread page and
> couldn't find it. Will you please doublecheck and
> see if it is there and I will try again. This new
> web site is going to take some getting used to for
> me. Jill

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/