[bksvol-discuss] Re: Celtic Fantasy

  • From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 06:13:24 -0700

Hi Elizabeth, I'm sorry if I gave the wrong signal. The book is now sitting in the admin Q. I validated it primarily because I had the hard copy in hand and had sighted help. It was a horendous job as it was. I don't mean to sell anyone short as all of you that do the validating, do nothing short of proforming miricles with so many of the books. I'll let you know when it recieves approval. Tom
Date: 04-03-06<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Category: Celtic  Fantasy

Title:  Dream Stone

Author:  Glenna McReynolds

Pages:  482

Copyright:  1999 by Glenna McReynolds

Short Synopsis: FROM THE BACK Cover: Orphaned, and raised by monks, Mychael ab Arwn had forsaken all things of the world, until fiery visions drew him into the victorious battle to reclaim his ancestral home.

ISBN:  0-553-57431-0

Long Synopsis: FROM THE BACK COVER: Orphaned as a child and raised by monks, Mychael ab Arwn had forsaken all things of the world, until fiery visions drew him into the victorious battle to reclaim his ancestral home. Yet peace still eludes him for the visions of mystical dragons and mysterious caverns linger. Armed as a warrior once more, Mychael prepares for his quest, to seek out the images that haunt him and conquer them once and for all. There are many who would stay Mychael, intent on using him for their own purposes. Only the beautiful Llynya, with her lavender scent and lightning fast blade, joins him on his path. But Mychael may have little chance to taste the sensual power that draws him to the maiden. For soon his visions will lead them to a crossroads of destiny, where danger waits in every cavern, and friends and ancient enemies of man threaten to destroy them.

From the Author:

A number of Welsh names and words appear in the book, along with a few words of Irish, the common language being Celtic.

http://www.eset.com