[bksvol-discuss] Celebrating the End of a Successful Year and the Start of 2012

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2011 10:54:58 -0800

Volunteers,

There is always a flow of members requesting help with their membership fees.
One of the ways we are able to help them is through the bookshare credits that
you donate.

As we approach the end of the year some may want  to calculate how many credits
they would like to donate to our Credit Bank. If so, write me at
scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx and I will make the credit transfer for you.

Scott Rains
Benetech Fellow