[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cautionary note:

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 01:34:30 -0700 (PDT)

Tony, you're right about the LC. I haven't had much
luck there when I've tried. And Amazon is good because
sometimes you get to look at the actual copyright
page. But I've found that putting the ISBN number in
google not only gets me to Amazon but also to other
used-book sites which helps when Amazon is no help --
and don't forget barnesandnoble.com. I found info on
an old book there that Amazon didn' have.

Cindy

Yahoo! Messenger