[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cater Street Hangman

  • From: "Monica Cortada" <mcortada@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 05:41:09 -0400

I understand. I'll do as much as I can and leave a note for the validator
about what remains when I upload.

Monica in Maryland
  • From: "Cindy" <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 03:22:23 -0400
No, Jill, I wasn't validating it, just reading it. I'
validated Rutland Place, and there were so many
references to what had happened before, and I enjoyed
the book so much, I decided to read the series from
the beginning. I think someone is scanning Callander
Square, but I haven't heard that anyone is doing the
Cater Street Hangman.

Cindy

--- Jill O'Connell <jillocon@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Cindy, Do I remember correctly that you were
> validating The Cater Street Hangman; I don't see it
> on the list yet. Is anyone scanning or validating
> Callander Square. This list has turned me onto these
> books and I prefer to read them in braille.

--- End Message ---

--- End Message ---