[bksvol-discuss] Re: Categories

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:15:00 -0700 (PDT)

Merrill,  I think the answer to the problem would be
to have a catagory  of historical fiction. When I have
a book that falls into that category I check both the
Literature  and the History categories, and I put in
the synopsis that it's historical fiction. I love
historical fiction -- usually the historical facts are
accurate (from what I know about the place and time
and from research I sometimes do when I'm reading to
check), and I remember the history better than when I
read straight history.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com