[bksvol-discuss] Catching Up With Volunteer Stuff

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Bookshare Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:12:54 -0400

Hi, everyone. I want to thank all of you for your prayers and practical help while I have been recovering from surgery. A couple of you picked up the books I was supposed to validate, and I really appreciate that. I'm grateful for that, and I know the submitters of those books appreciate it too. (smile)

I'm finally able to sit up today, and I'm working to catch up on replying to emails and get everything together for the Project Treasure Chest drawing. That will happen on schedule, as will Project Gemstone. If you have sent me private email during the past 3 weeks or so, I did receive it and am working my way through reading and replying to it. If you don't have an answer in a couple of days, please feel free to re-send your mail in case I've overlooked it. I'm still not at full capacity yet, so I won't be actively volunteering for another week or two. I did scan some wish list books before I got sick, and I'm proofreading them for submission during my rest periods.

Thanks again for your help, and it's great to be back. I've missed you all a lot.

--
Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick