[bksvol-discuss] Re: Cass Timbelane uploaded

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:23:16 -0700 (PDT)

I know my library system has it--or did when I first
downloaded it. I only took the ones I cold obtain so I
could compare with the book.

Whenever you get to it, and I finish all the things on
my plate now, if it's still on the page one list I'll
take it. I have 6 other projects to do first.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com