[bksvol-discuss] Cartland book

  • From: Cindy R <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 01:38:30 -0700 (PDT)

-Tracy, I couldn't find anything about that book,
either. The only books with that title in the LC
catalog are not by Cartland, and among the over 100
books by her in that catalog none has that title. Nor
when I put that ISBN number into the catalog did
anything turn up at all. Possibly the book is so new
that it hasn't been cataloged yet. That's what
happened with another book someone asked about; it was
published in 2004 in is in one library and on order at
another but not yet in the LC catalog.

I've found books before by putting the ISBN number
into google, but when I tried that with your number I
had the same result that Guido did with Amazon -- that
is, no results.

http://messenger.yahoo.com/