[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie's submissions

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 17:08:50 -0700 (PDT)

Believe me, no food will be turned down.  There are a lot of people at the
office who love snacks, so anything sent there will be very much appreciated!
And while we're in appreciation mode, all the Bookshare employees really
appreciate all the hard work that all the volunteers do.  They don't always say
so, but they REALLY REALLY do.

  Carrie

"Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi, Carrie. I wasn't the one asking about this, but I, for one, am
interested in how you do things there so I appreciate the detail you put
into this message. We all appreciate everything you do! Maybe, come
Christmas, I'll bake some batches of cookies and send them to you guys so
you can have some snacks while you're waiting for some of those files to
process! And I don't say that jokingly, either. I just might do it. Thanks
for all you do! Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM