[bksvol-discuss] Re: : Carrie's posts

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 19:40:14 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Jana and Sue,

  I've been somewhat lax lately with new submissions.  I did pick up all of the
New York Times bestsellers in my April 23rd email, except GONE by Kellerman,
and I'm working on them.  Gustavo has also asked me to work on a special
project with some Spanish books, so between those 2 projects, I'm pretty busy.
However, I did manage to scan and OCR about a dozen other books last week, so
when I go in on Thursday, I'll try to submit them.  I'm scanning an occasional
kiddie book for Lean,
  AND Janice has donated 20 books from her library,
  AND there are still about 140 romance novels,
  AND there's a donation of 20 business books,
  AND I'm working on several books in J. D. Robb's 'In Death' series.

  I'm trying to remember the books I just scanned and OCRed.  Two were by
Talbot Mundy, Jimgrim and Liafail in the Tros of Samothrace series.  Two were
by J. P. Donleavy, A Singular Man and The Beastly Beatitudes of Balthazar B.
Wouldn't it be nice if I could remember the other books, (she says, drumming
her fingers on the desk...) Oh well, I'll send the list of books to the group
after I submit them Thursday morning.

  Carrie

Jana Jackson <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Me, too, Carrie! Besides, a lot of us let folks know when we have submitted
something, just in case someone may want to validate a particular title.
So, post away!

Jana