[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie's fan and CSUN weather

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 17:17:56 -0800 (PST)

Oh of course, I'll bring the little fan to CSUN!  I forgot to mention that the
fan lights are green, red, yellow and white, so it puts on quite a show.  It's
been cold and rainy here in Palo Alto for weeks, so I'm looking forward to some
warmer weather in LA next week :-)

  Carrie

Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Will you bring it to CSUN? Hopefully the weather will
not be hot enough for you to need it, but last year it
certainly was, and if it's as hot this year as it was
last year I'll borrow it. :-)

Actually, folks the last couple of weeks has been cold
in L.A., i.e., highs in the 60's. And it's supposed to
rain this weekend. I checked the 7-day weather
forecast and although there's supposed to be a slight
chance of rain on Tuesday, it's supposed to be clear
Wed. & Thurs. But highs in the low 60's. I suppose
that's warm for some of you. I remember that when I
lived in the Midwest the 50's were considered warm in
the spring.

And I think it will be dryer than in in Palo Alto,
according to what my daughter reports from San
Francisco.

Anyway, who can tell. Last weekend we were supposed to
have rain and thunder showers and it wa a lovely
weekend here, although not further south.

Cindy

 Yahoo! Mail