[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie's Scans And Word Weirdness

  • From: "Rik James" <d28rik@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 14:36:06 -0600

I think that is right.  At least that is what I thought when I worked on the
book I mentioned.  When I would use the next page command in Word  it would
go to the next section, so I figure that the Bookshare thing (so technical,
I know) that looks at the file will perhaps also put too many page break
marks.

I could not think of a global way to do it without losing the ones needed to
keep. If somone can think of a way, I'd try it.  Otherwise it is a bit of a
laborious task.