[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie should be back

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 21:13:11 -0800 (PST)

Hi Shelley,

Yes, the cruise and vacation were worth it. It's always good to go somewhere
else for a while, get into a different lifestyle, look at different cultures
around the world, try to figure out what your life would be like if you were
living there instead of just visiting... I recommend traveling! Much fun!

Carrie