[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie, Elizabeth Peters books?

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:03:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kellie,

  I have a week of freedom now, between the June and July bestsellers, so I'll
start chopping, scanning and OCR-ing the Elizabeth Peters books.  Best guess is
that I'll be able to submit them sometime next week.  I'll send you an email
when I do, so you can grab some, if you'd like to validate them.

  Carrie

Kellie Hartmann <hart0421@xxxxxxx> wrote:
          Hi Carrie,
  Recently you mentioned that someone donated a whole truckload of Elizabeth
Peters books. I'm interested in them, and I was wondering when you plan to
submit that lot.
  Thanks,
  Kellie