[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie Books (Re: Just Submitted)

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 09:48:19 -0400

What makes a book like Black William end up with those extraneous end of line characters? I have run across this before, find it hard to remove them, and feel inept.

E.
At 09:40 AM 8/15/2006, you wrote:

Thanks for letting me know! I'll rescan Black William at the office and create a better copy. If I have time, I'll validate it. For some reason, a whole slew of new books were released in August, so my New York Times list for August has 20 books on it. Yikes! But I have a week or so before they start showing up at the office. Maybe I can squeeze Black William in there...

Carrie

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Black William is just full of end of line (read ed sign p) in the middle of
lines where it does not belong. Someone with more ability than I have may
want to work on this.

E.

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42297/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers>all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.