[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie Books (Re: Just Submitted)

  • From: "Lora" <loravara@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 21:57:04 -0600

I'd like to agree.  I've seen two messages in the past month from you, Jake,
that made me want to cringe, and I wasn't even the one under the spotlight.
We all need to remember that we're all volunteers, and every one of us will
have a different approach to contributing to Bookshare, and a different
philosophy of what is most needed or desired in the collection.  I believe
there is room for all of us.

Except the Fair rated books.  OK, I have my biases, too.  <Smile>

Seriously, though, we all need to remember to exercise a little kindness in
expressing our opinions, and if you really have a problem with someone,
perhaps raise it in private Email so that it feels a little less
threatening.

  _____