[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie Books (Re: Just Submitted)

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 15:53:25 -0400

I thought I remember this coming about about Finereader at CSUN. What about checking with them?

At 12:19 PM 8/15/2006, you wrote:

I think the extra end-of-paragraph characters are put in by the OCR program, for some unknown reason. I don't think it's only for notetaker users. So if there's any way to correct it, it has to be with ABBYY Finereader. Will ask around the Bookshare office and see if anyone there has any ideas.

Carrie

"E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't understand what is going on then and this may be important to a lot
of people. When I loaded the .rtf into my braillenote, I got the symbols I
mentioned. I cannot think what may be going on. ,

I still have the black william file. Does anyone else have ideas. We need
to understand if there is an issue here of some kind for notetaker
users. Strange. No blame. Am confused.

E.

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=40791/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/handraisers>You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.