[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie Books (Re: Just Submitted)

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 12:14:51 -0400

I don't understand what is going on then and this may be important to a lot of people. When I loaded the .rtf into my braillenote, I got the symbols I mentioned. I cannot think what may be going on. ,

I still have the black william file. Does anyone else have ideas. We need to understand if there is an issue here of some kind for notetaker users. Strange. No blame. Am confused.

E.