[bksvol-discuss] Re: Captsha Help, Thanks in Advance

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 23:12:55 -0400

Are you referring to Jackie's post from last week? I take it that this site has no audio captcha on it? Or do you need help with doing that part? I can help you if the page has audio on it, but don't have any sight for doing captcha if it's just a picture. I could help people with the Eons site because it had audio, and the people I helped have hearing impairments or couldn't hear the audio clearly.

Monica Willyard
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/plumlipstick

mswanson@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Guess I dislike those people-verifyer images that I can never spell the
acronym right.  Anyway, could the person who so kindly offered to set up
any site requiring them please contact me off-list?