[bksvol-discuss] Re: Capitals "A" and "E" stuck together?

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 00:49:06 -0400

Hi, Cindy and Valerie,

I went to the Insert Symbols place, but I couldn't find the AE combination
anywhere, in any of all the different typefaces it offered.  I did save what
Cindy sent in a Word file I started recently when I happily found the symbol
for English pounds.  So that is certainly saved now!

Thanks,
Marilyn

On Apr 20, 2013, at 12:24 AM, Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> It's there, somewhere in the Symbols part of the Insert menu in Word;
> I just can't see it (my eyesight is  not as good as it used to be;if
> you can find it you just have to click on it and it will go into the
> space you've created b y removing the combined AE; it also gives
> keystrokes that can be used. I soon may have to become  a member; I'm
> going to make an appointment  with my ophthalmologist; maybe my
> glasses need adjusting; or ,maybe, worse case scenario my cataracts
> have been spreading; (but if so, tht's fixable, I know.
> On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 9:12 PM, Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>> Marilyn;
>>
>> Have you tried finding it in the Character map?
>>
>> Valerie
>>
>> www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples

>>> Marilyn
>>> mmbeagle@xxxxxxxxx