[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can't find a book

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:33:29 -0600

Don't scan it--it'll be wasting your time--until the staff lets us know what happened to the copies that were in the collection (see my note sent to the list about it a few minutes ago. smile).

Judy s.

On 3/20/2012 4:19 PM, Deborah Murray wrote:
Well, like I said, it used to be there!

I will start scanning it as soon as I can dig it out. But it's a
head-scratcher.

Deborah