[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can't download books

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 23:31:50 -0400

If you didn't knowingly make any changes, then perhaps restoring to the
default settings will fix the problem. Go back to the security section and
hit enter where it says "Reset all zones to default level."

This assumes, of course, that you didn't do any customizing before.
Restoring the defaults will undo those customizations.

Evan