[bksvol-discuss] Can't access my account.

  • From: Shirley Koda <sk22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 13:17:55 -0700

The web page doesn't like either my email address or my password.  I've
tried changing it (the password) several times but that hasn't helped.  I've
written to Customer Service and was assigned an automatic case number but
haven't heard anything since.  Is there anything else I can do?  Can they
extend my membership since I couldn't get in to download books?

Shirley