[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can't Open Book Once I Download it! HELP, PLEASE!!

  • From: "groups Warford" <groups_warford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:15:04 -0500

Thanks, Jill.
Actually this does help.  I just received my Stream last week and am still
learning it, and I don't think it handles BRF files (of course I could be
very wrong about this) but my Bookcurier does.  I had just been working with
the Daisy so much this morning that I hadn't tried the BRF format.  I was
just trying to gear myself up to do that when I saw your note.  I have
written to Claire about the problem with the Daisy files.

So, THANK YOU!!

Cindy 4

A smile is a curve which can set a lot of things straight.
--Author Unknown