[bksvol-discuss] CanoScan LiDe210

  • From: kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 07:23:17 -0600

I am a new scanner and trying to figure out how to scan books that
come out fairly well. I have a fairly inexpensive scanner, the
CanoScan LiDe 210. Does anyone else use this scanner and have
information about how to best optimize it with Kurzweil 100? I need to
scan books without damaging the binding.