[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can you help

  • From: Nimit Gmail <kaur.nimit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 20:57:03 -0500

Hi, how about this... Try the following:
1. Make sure your cursor is on the table you want to convert.
2. Press alt plus j,  then l,  v.
3. Press tab to okay and press enter.
Maybe that helps? I've used it in word 2010 so I hope it works with your
version of worddddddd...
Thanks,

Sent from my AWESOME iPhone