[bksvol-discuss] Can you help

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:57:23 -0800

Hi, I think this may not be quite under the purview of the list, but if not,
can you suggest where I might write? Problem: I copied a really good set of
lyrics to Tom o' Bedlam from the internet, but I wish to get rid of
non-uniform tables in the document and just change it to pages without the
rows and columns. How do I command Word 2013 to do that for me? I think if I
can just make this a set of lyrics without the tables and columns, I'd
really like that. Regards, Kim Friedman.