[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can someone please help me...preferrably a braille user

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 22:52:03 -0500

Hey Ann,
I actually have the text daisy and that is the copy that gets more use. I
use all three versions in order to "get the done" to my personal
satisfaction. I don't have to worry about many searching issues with the PDF
but there are other problems in itself...which is why I rely on all 3--the
daisy 5th edition (which he teaches from), the 4th edition (which is much
easier to navigate but don't have the same VALUABLE information as the 5th
Ed), and the PDF (which I can usually access the information faster if he
jumps around). I'm blessed to have a instructor that keeps my challenges to
the front of his mind because he will tell me, "Netta, I will be moving to
page so and so next." WHEW! *swiping off imaginary sweat off my forehead*
LOL
Netta