[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can someone please help me...preferrably a braille user

  • From: Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 15:19:44 -0500

Netta:

I can download and check for you, but I guess I am confused as to what you
are asking? Are you reading with a BN or a BrailleSense? I think I would
find all the headings a problem too, but if you are using a BN, can you
search for a specific heading or chapter to make it easier?  Can you give me
a little more info on what you want or are you just venting, which I sure
would do if it were me! (smiles)

Reggie

  _____