[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can someone help with a book I am almost done with, please?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 23:15:54 -0800 (PST)

Amazon has a Prime used copy for under $4 shipped.  I can't justify another
book
not for me, but I'd gladly scan or consult if someone wanted it sent to me.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/0727868373/ref=tmm_hrd_used_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=used&qid=1355382555&sr=1-1

 Valerie

www.caringbridge.org/visit/nicholemaples