[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can someone help with a book I am almost done with, please?

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 18:52:30 -0800

Sorry. Neither of my library systems has the book and  at neither Amazon
nor B&N has the the publisher allowed a look inside the book.

But if the pages run  together consecutively and the story isn't
interrupted why not check it in a anyway with a  a note. It sounds like a
historical fiction that  belongs in the collection for everyone's reading
pleasure.
I'll try googling and see it that brings any results.I wonder if I can
glean any info from the LC catalog