[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can someone help with a book I am almost done with, please?

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 19:06:53 -0600

Hi Reggie,

I looked online but couldn't find any on-line peeks at this book on any of the sites I checked, including Amazon, Amazon UK, Google books, or Barnes and Noble. Drat it! smile.

Judy s.

On 12/12/2012 7:00 PM, Regina Alvarado wrote:

On 12/12/2012 4:57 PM, Regina Alvarado wrote:

Had this book out way too long. I just realized now that I am almost done with the book that I needed to find chapter two that is missing. The pages all run consecutively so either no chapter two exists in the book or it is somewhere in between the chapters one and three.

Not an excuse exactly, but kind of. Involved editing the second book of my friends’ series. Have some time on my hands so trying to catch up before they need me again for the next one. My authors are e-publishing. If anyone is interested I will supply title and author.

Anyway, this is the info on the BKS book:

THE HEARTBREAKER

Elisabeth McNeill

ISBN:  13-978-0-7278-6837-4

I would deeply appreciate any help anyone can give me on this. Forgot I had to check on this when I first saw it, and now almost done. Will hold onto it. Hope someone can find a copy since I will have to reject it if not. Thanks ever so much.

Reggie