[bksvol-discuss] Can someone help with a book I am almost done with, please?

  • From: Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 17:57:14 -0500

Had this book out way too long.  I just realized now that I am almost done
with the book that I needed to find chapter two that is missing.  The pages
all run consecutively so either no chapter two exists in the book or it is
somewhere in between the chapters one and three.

Not an excuse exactly, but kind of.  Involved editing the second book of my
friends' series.  Have some time on my hands so trying to catch up before
they need me again for the next one.  My authors are e-publishing.  If
anyone is interested I will supply title and author.

Anyway, this is the info on the BKS book:

THE HEARTBREAKER

Elisabeth McNeill

ISBN:  13-978-0-7278-6837-4

I would deeply appreciate any help anyone can give me on this.  Forgot I had
to check on this when I first saw it, and now almost done.  Will hold onto
it.  Hope someone can find a copy since I will have to reject it if not.
Thanks ever so much.

Reggie