[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can someone help?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:27:24 -0500

Dear Julie, Jane and Cindy and Volunteers.

Thank you, ladies, for your ideas on my file title question.

Does anyone know why there are underlines between the words in the first place? Why not just empty spaces between words?

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Dickison" <jane53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>