[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can someone help?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 10:10:32 -0500

Dear Jane and Mike,

I've been following this thread where the point seems to be that files are accepted better when they don't contain punctuation marks.

Here I ago with another question whose answer should probably be obvious, but all of the titles I've validated and uploaded had underline marks between the words and the last book Book-share approved had an apostrophe in the word, King's.

Are the above examples of what you are discussing?

I'm wondering why my file titles are getting through.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>