[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can someone help?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:52:02 -0500

Dear Jake and Everyone,

Jake, I loved your explanations. Though I don't seem to be able to intuit, for myself, the reasons computers work the way they do, I find the logic, like that which you explained about the possible function of the underlines to be beautiful and satisfying revelations. I'm sure I'm not the only one who enjoyed your insight. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

One night I confided to Cindy off list that I was discouraged about something that's long been solved and either assimilated or forgotten, but that was one night in 9 months. All of the other days I have been a very happy validator, sorry about my mistakes but really improving.

Always with love,

Lissi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>