[bksvol-discuss] Re: Can someone get?

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:11:46 -0500

You know I never remember this book, smile as Aspergers is a topic of interest
of mine.

My state library system has it I will see if I  can get it through AccessPA.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

Though force can protect in emergency, only justice, fairness, consideration
and cooperation can finally lead men to the dawn of eternal peace. -Dwight D.
Eisenhower, U.S. general and 34th president (1890-1969)